Please join us for ACCRF’s Annual ACC Patient Meeting
Spring 2018 (date not yet set)
11:00am – 4:00pm
Needham, MA, USA
This meeting will be a positive, casual gathering for ACC survivors and their supporters to connect, have lunch, and learn about new research advances. For more information and to RSVP, please email email@example.com.
Hold your own fundraiser to
ACCelerate the CURE!
There are so many ways to fundraise, so do what works for you.
- Walk, run, bike, or swim
- Organize a sporting event/tournament
- Host a birthday or holiday party fundraiser
- Plan and host a silent auction
- Honor a loved one by asking people to donate in lieu of birthday, graduation & wedding gifts
- Write to friends and families asking for financial support
To start, you may create your own fundraising page by clicking here.
With a few simple steps, you can create and customize a fundraising webpage dedicated to your special event…using pictures, stories, etc. Your supporters can make secure and tax-deductible donations directly through this webpage. The money is automatically sent to ACCRF and tax acknowledgment letters are automatically generated.
Have any questions? ACCRF is here to help you every step of the way. Please contact Marnie Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-248-9699. We look forward to working together!